League of Champions League of Champions

Did none of you really not see goku?

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

These people say it's cute. I say it's the most amazing thing ever. Props for starwars and metalocalypse. I was happy for the disco floor one, but i wish you would have done a hard techno one like hardstlye genre.

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

I really liked this,
i dont know if it was possible to fix but, Rina's voice over has a lot of background noise unlike yours where it seems to be filtered out.
So yea annoying background buzz.

teejay-number13 responds:

Really, I didn't notice. I ran both through the same filter. You must have super hearing!

My Little Army My Little Army

Very well thought

This was well thought out. Only two points
One fix the music. the way it cuts it a little odd, it should loop seamlessly.
Two. A sell option in the shop. Too many purple bows.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Very Intresting

I really want to finish but for some reason i just cant figure out how to get past those stairs. If i could get some help.

Bed and Breakfast 2 Bed and Breakfast 2

I really like this

But you have a major glitch in the game. Just like others my hotel is doing excellent, but at level 13 i just fail.
Something you need to look at

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

Dub-step awesomeness

I love the little R2 scream before the Bass kicked in and yes i agree, there needs to be more dub-step appreciation, i love this and stuff like bassnectar. We should get new grounds to add a dub-step tab

alextheDJ responds:

Oh but there already is. Newgrounds just added dubstep to the list of genres.

Lobstar 4 Lobstar 4

its slow but great

well your right about the buildup kinda slow, but i liked ti, then i skipped to the 3 mark and was like woah nice beat, downloaded instantly

[D106] Dance Requiem [D106] Dance Requiem

what am i really trying to say

hm, interesting, now this is good. maybe even great. I do have to admit it did sound like bass hunter a little, BUT that's not a bad thing, Bass hunter made money out of his songs, you made it because you love you girlfriend. That to me is a better reason. then again bass hunter is known world wide. He has many known melodies. meh i lost my train of thought.
Its great man who cares if it sounds like bass hunter. bass hunter just created a sound. it people like you that build upon it and make it better. Its better anyways.
5/5 10/10

dreadnought106 responds:

Thanks for the review :) its much appreciated and I genuinely did not intend this t sound like basshunter but jsut did :L

-DjAlyX