RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

Dub-step awesomeness

I love the little R2 scream before the Bass kicked in and yes i agree, there needs to be more dub-step appreciation, i love this and stuff like bassnectar. We should get new grounds to add a dub-step tab

alextheDJ responds:

Oh but there already is. Newgrounds just added dubstep to the list of genres.

Lobstar 4 Lobstar 4

its slow but great

well your right about the buildup kinda slow, but i liked ti, then i skipped to the 3 mark and was like woah nice beat, downloaded instantly

[D106] Dance Requiem [D106] Dance Requiem

what am i really trying to say

hm, interesting, now this is good. maybe even great. I do have to admit it did sound like bass hunter a little, BUT that's not a bad thing, Bass hunter made money out of his songs, you made it because you love you girlfriend. That to me is a better reason. then again bass hunter is known world wide. He has many known melodies. meh i lost my train of thought.
Its great man who cares if it sounds like bass hunter. bass hunter just created a sound. it people like you that build upon it and make it better. Its better anyways.
5/5 10/10

dreadnought106 responds:

Thanks for the review :) its much appreciated and I genuinely did not intend this t sound like basshunter but jsut did :L

-DjAlyX

Electrodispenser (TF2) Electrodispenser (TF2)

That Heavy's a SPY

Again a master piece.
Just have to say i will have to put this as my opening music to TF2
you made a valve player happy.
I really like that dirty, crunchy sound in the beginning, made me imagine something like electric sand paper.

Just Hold On Just Hold On

From one user to another

Hey man nice i did check out your website.
Just got to say as one FL user to another nice use of the New FL
Some times when I'm planing or just experimenting i load up that project.
Its good thinking music, especially when you can actually see what was done to make the song.
Could you explain that side chain pattern though, i couldn't see what is did to the song
5/5

(J-Yo) Lost In Time (J-Yo) Lost In Time

Nice

Im a speed trance kind of person and this nailed it to the virtual wall

DjJYo responds:

Thanks for taking the time to listen!!!

J-Yo

In The Beginning (ClubEdit) In The Beginning (ClubEdit)

In The Beginning there was this song :)

HM nice i like trace but just a tad too quite and a little slow for me lol, but hey what can i say "Take Control" Rock on.
Also for a twist if you dabble in hardstyle it sounded like if you mixed it up a bit you could add a awesome hard beat into it around 1:40-1:50

Wehlast - Pumped Wehlast - Pumped

lol awesome

This must be the song Michael Phelps listens too before he swims casue its awesome, is that how he won all thoes medals ??

RacmusDK responds:

haha, woow thank you !
:D
- Racmus

Trance of the Dancer's Trance of the Dancer's

Ya hes right

Man armored core is still one of my favs. It sounds like something epic from Armored Core. i cant think of any other mecha game because armored core is the only one who had music like this.

~Elph~Nexus (mastered) ~Elph~Nexus (mastered)

is this refx Nexus synth